The 1000 Hills prides itself in its selection of art – from the fabulous fantasy AmmaZulu Gardens and Sculpture Precinct (120 huge sculptures hidden in an enormous forest in Kloof); to formal galleries and craft shops. We also encourage art-makers to find their inspiration among the hills, and welcome art groups, camera clubs and sketchers to our view sites and places of interest.
Here are some of our favorites spots
- AmmaZulu Gardens and Sculpture Precinct situated in Bridle Road (M33).
- The 1000 Hills Arts and Crafts Village in Bothas Hill.
- Embocraft in Bothas Hill.
- The Hillcrest Aids Center Trust in Hillcrest.
- PheZulu Safari Park in Bothas Hill.
- The amazing sculptures of Carl Roberts.
There are so many places to visit in the Valley of a 1000 Hills that it’s really worthwhile to make your visit an overnight or longer stay.