Cybele Lodge is an Owner-operated, boutique Bed and Breakfast catering for the discerning guest. It is set in a tranquil paradise of indigenous forest adjacent to the Everton Conservancy. Hosting a maximum of just 4 guests, Cybele Lodge B & B is an intimate and exclusive retreat, perfect to replenish one’s energy and provide food for the soul.
Trevor and Andrea love to host you at their serene home, Cybele Lodge, set amid 4 acres of indigenous forest neighbouring the ‘Everton Conservancy’, Southern Africa’s oldest urban conservancy at the gateway to the Valley of 1000 Hills.
Cybele Lodge is an intimate “Home from Home” with just two en-suite guestrooms. Each room offers a Nespresso Coffee machine, complimentary water and a beautiful garden view.
Trevor and Andrea have travelled the world extensively, but their love for South Africa saw them returning to their roots in 2015. They are passionate about KwaZulu-Natal’s beauty, its spectacular nature and landscapes, history and culture and delight in sharing unique, ‘Off the beaten track’ tours with guests. Trevor, an avid foodie, takes great pleasure in spoiling the guests with culinary delights after a day out or a long journey.
The couple are hosts foremost and revel in offering high end lunches and dinners in the dining room or on the sun terrace. The pre-arranged bespoke meals, which can also be hosted, are flavourant, preservative and colourant-free and are prepared from fresh, locally sourced produce. Specific dietary requirements are catered for where possible.
Our region offers a plethora of attractions to make your stay with us as memorable and interesting as possible. Cybele Lodge appeals to Nature lovers, Hikers, Birders, Runners, Cyclists, Art enthusiasts, Golfers, and guests who appreciate the finer things in life.
Good to Know
- Owner operated and managed Boutique Bed and Breakfast and Tour company
- Bespoke meals and tailor-made itineraries
- Gourmet meals, secure parking and free high-speed internet access
- Fine dining on site using fresh, additive and preservative free ingredients
- Catering for up to 8 dining guests for private functions
- Transfers and tours can be provided by our fully licenced and registered Tour Company, Cybele Eco Tours, which offers bespoke, personalized, tailormade tours
- All Health and Safety protocols are in place
- English, Afrikaans and German are spoken
- Three friendly rescue dogs
- Guest rooms have fans rather than air conditioners and a communal TV lounge as part of our eco and sustainability ethos
- Booking.com Traveller Review Award 2021: 9.9
Visited 55 times, 2 Visits today