Enjoying a chilled Chardonnay while watching the sun going down over the Valley of a 1000 Hills, experiencing a deep tissue massage or maybe letting your creativity flow with art classes or perhaps even being treated to the whole damn gamut, massages, nails, hair and wine, there’s more to life than just work!
At the Valley of a 1000 Hills we take our relaxation very seriously. There are various spas and wellness centers offering different packages and services – from hot stones to back massages, from facials to body treatments. Of course after enjoying a well earned spa day, you can then visit one of the many local restaurants and enjoy some fine dining to round off your day.
Relaxing in the Valley of a 1000 Hills
There are many places to get your chill on, but here are some places that we recommend.
- The wellbeing center at Makaranga Lodge is well worth the visit.
- The Waterfall Retreat offers yoga, meditation and other options.
- The Tree House Spa in Assagay is another popular venue to enjoy.
- Pink Petals in Kloof offer a range of different services.
- Located in Gillitts is the Brigit Filmer Spa offering a range of luxurious options.
- 1000 Thrills offers a fantastic day of pampering (by appointment only).
- The Bird House has some great options for being pampered.
- Kemayu Spa situated in Assagay offers a number of packages the soon-to-be-pampered can enjoy.
Turn your day trip into an extended visit!
Of course, a weekend away or mid-week break from the routine of home, is totally relaxing. We have so many accommodation options to choose from that will suit your mood and budget, check out all the options by clicking the link.
Written by Illa Thompson of Publicity Matters and Shelldon Wells.